Astronauts will be expected to complete a daily video-blog which will be uploaded to our Space Camp Ireland Captain’s Log.
Astronauts will be expected to complete daily activities to Train like an Astronaut.
- Agility Astro-Course: improve your agility, coordination and speed.
- Base Station Walk-Back: improve your lung, heart and other muscle endurance whilst walking a progressive, measured distance.
- Build an Astronaut Core: improve the strength in your abdominal and back muscles – commander crunch and pilot plank exercises.
- Crew Assembly Training: improve dexterity and coordination.
- Crew Strength Training: develop upper and lower body strength.
- Do a Spacewalk: improve upper and lower body coordination by performing the bear crawl and crab walk.
- Jump for the Moon: improve endurance by performing jump training with a rope.
and many more!!….